What is BE?
"I would recommend this program to anyone who wants to keep a balanced focus on their life as well as build lifelong friendships. Over the years, I have lost and kept off over 100 pounds, increased my spiritual life greatly, have grown my career and achieved other mind goals. I have felt loved, challenged and supported. The encouragement and support from my group have been priceless!"
—M.R. — 55-year-old corporate executive, mother, grandmother, volunteer
Balanced Endeavors ™ is a powerful group coaching program that helps women design a more balanced life. We help women develop their personal definition of a successful and rewarding life and provide support for achieving their goals through a community of like-minded women and trained facilitators.
Women are placed in a small group (6 -8 members) with other women based on their preference for a day-time or evening meeting time. Each group is led by a trained and certified Balanced Endeavors facilitator who helps guide the group through a set of tools aimed at self-discovery and understanding, goal-setting and support for all aspects of a woman’s life—including mind, body and spirit.
Each woman learns about and takes an Enneagram assessment, a behavioral and personality tool. In addition to the monthly group sessions, each member has a one-time initial meeting with a group coach to learn about her individual Enneagram assessment, what her profile means and insights from her results. Facilitators also connect with group members electronically in between monthly meetings.
- Ever wondered if you are using your skills and talents to their greatest potential…
- Had a desire to make a change or achieve a new goal but aren’t sure where or how to start…
- Find yourself setting aggressive goals but not following through…
- Excel in one aspect of your life but find you are struggling in other areas…
- Ever wanted a trusted community of peers and advisors for support and accountability…
Balanced Endeavors program is an integrated model that helps participants learn more about themselves, helps define what success looks like for them, and then supports them to achieve their goals. We provide the techniques, tools and resources—and the community offers support and accountability to help members keep on track. Through continuous learning and connection with a like-minded community, women are compelled and supported through their self-discovery journey. Women receive:
- One-on-one goal-setting session and Enneagram analysis with trained BE coach
- Resources and tips provided throughout the month to stay motivated and inspired
- Customized, micro-learning content at each monthly meeting delivered by one of our experienced executives or coaches
- Peer accountability and support throughout the month
- Tools, learning aids, and materials to help set you up for success
Visit our page HERE to learn about the sign-up process and to register for our next group! (New groups begin at the beginning of each quarter: January 2021, April 2021, July 2021, October 2021.)